Interior Painting Services
Liven Up Indoor Spaces with Painter Ready
Experts in Interior Painting Chattanooga, TN
From removing wallpaper and popcorn ceilings, refinishing and painting, to staining beams and trim, we design our interior painting Chattanooga services with you in mind. We work around your schedule, keep your home in working order, and provide a superior paint job that lasts for years.
- It all begins with a free professional estimate. First, we inspect the areas you’d like us to assist with and consider any repairs or maintenance needed.
- Painter Ready workers protect your furniture and floor. Then, we cover them with protective plastic sheeting as well as drop cloths and ensure that each inch of the room gets accounted for.
- Walls get prepared by filling cracks and holes. Painter Ready prepares for indoor painting by filling any holes or cracks in your ceilings or walls, sealing stains, and scuff sanding loose or old paint.
- We apply only the best paint with a perfect finish. Multiple options include flat, matte, eggshell, satin, semi-gloss, and high-gloss.
- Painter Ready workers clean the area and return it to how we found it. The paint dries within a few hours, and we remove all painting materials and coverings.
- Lastly, everything gets cleaned up for your final walk-through and inspection. We walk you through the space, then give you the opportunity to look over our work to ensure you are satisfied.
Professional Painting, Quality Results
At Printer Ready, we pride ourselves on delivering quality results for every residential painting project, and we make it easy for you through a streamlined process in which communication is key. We will do the job well, on budget, and on time. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Work with us for a variety of projects including:
Living Room Painting
This is where your family gathers for movie night, and where your friends sit for coffee and games. Make sure it’s the right color to set the mood, and to make a great impression on guests who stop in to visit.
Dining Room Painting
These high-traffic spaces are where decorations and walls are noticed and commented on. With so much activity taking place in this vital room in our homes, the paint you choose matters.
Whether your walls need a refresh or you want to add a pop of color to your cabinets, a little paint can go a long way. Transform your kitchen and find some joy in cooking again in your totally renewed space!
Your bedroom is your oasis, a place to relax, rest, and recharge. So make sure the paint job is one that promotes that type of atmosphere. Your room should also reflect your own personal style, and be a space you want to spend time in. Let us at Painter Ready help you find and apply that perfect color.
Painting the bathroom can be more difficult than other rooms in your home. There’s humidity and moisture to worry about, as well tile and porcelain surfaces that can be hard to paint on. Let us worry about all that, and we’ll get started on your bathroom update today.