Exterior Painting Services
Outdoor Spaces with Painter Ready
Experts in Exterior Painting Chattanooga, TN
Give your property a facelift with a brand new coat of paint. We can help with siding and brick painting, deck painting and staining, fence painting and staining, and more. Furthermore, we design our exterior painting Chattanooga services with you in mind. At Printer Ready, we pride ourselves on delivering quality results for every residential painting project, and we make it easy for you through a streamlined process in which communication is key.
Here are just a few of the steps we take to ensure a quality result:
- It all begins with a free professional estimate. We inspect the areas you’d like us to assist with and take into account any repairs or maintenance needed.
- Your patio furniture, plants, and other items are moved to a safe place. We take note of where they originally were so and return them to exactly where we found them.
- Bushes and yard decorations are covered and protected. We cover them with a protective plastic sheeting as well as drop cloths when necessary.
- Your home is power washed and cleaned to remove dust and mold. This provides a clean, Painter Ready canvas for us to work from.
- We fill holes and cracks and remove loose paint. By filling any holes or cracks in your roof or walls, sealing any stains, and scuff sanding loose or old paint we maximize the longevity of the paint job.
- Painter Ready workers caulk around windows and door frames. This protects them while we paint around these openings into your home.
- We apply paint with a variety of methods to give the best result. As with everything, you are in charge of the method used and we will discuss and consult with you on options.
- Everything is cleaned up for your final walk-through and inspection. We walk you through the space, then giving you the opportunity to look over our work and ensure you are satisfied.
But why hire Painter Ready for your exterior painting, as opposed to doing it yourself?
1. Your Personal Safety
Climbing up one or two stories without any sort of fall protection can be dangerous. Walking across the different steep angles of your unguarded roof can be even moreso. Please consider your safety when deciding whether to paint your house yourself or hire a Painter Ready painter.
2. No Clean Up or Organization Required
By hiring Painter Ready for your exterior painting, you won’t have to worry about tidying up after every single day. Cleaning costs time and time is money.
3. The Proper Paint and Tools on the First Try
Different materials require different types of paint, not all paints will work on all surfaces. A Painter Ready exterior painter is trained on the exact high-quality paint and tools necessary for your home. When considering all the tools, equipment, and resources required for external painting, wouldn’t it be cheaper and easier to leave it to a professional?
4. Keep Your Weekends
Painter Ready knows your time is valuable, and that you don’t want to spend a month or two of your weekends on exterior painting. We will work efficiently so your project is finished in a timely manner. Leave the painting to us so you can enjoy your time off!
5. Exterior Painting Expertise
Not everyone is an exterior design expert, and that’s okay! It can be difficult to choose the right color for your home’s style and neighborhood. A professional Painter Ready exterior painter is a exterior design expert, however, and is eager to help you choose the right color for your specific home.